Subject: Re: LWPro
From: ED JAKOBER <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 1995 09:24:47 -0600 (CST)

Greetings,

>On Fri, 17 Feb 1995, Paul Secunde wrote:
><snip>
>>    also, if i were to obtain another A4000 with LW, what would i need beyond
>> maybe EnLan to network my A4000 with the second in order to distribute
>> rendering tasks? network cards, cables, software?  any help is appreciated
>> as well as anyone offering their A4000 w/LW.
>> paul
>> internet: [email-masked]    |
>
>Think about that last statement. How much would it cost you to but an
>A4000 with Lightwave and how much would it cost you to buy a Pentium with
>Lightwave. Now.. which would be faster.
>
>*****************************************************************************
>** -=> Animated Images <=- **  Marc  Delsoin -=>  Animation Gun For Hire   **
>**  3D Animation, Image    **     718-712-9352        [email-masked]      **
>**  Processing, Morphing   **                                              **
>**  Render Farm, Step      **                                              **
>**  Frame Recording        **  Life, The Ultimate Game.....  Enjoy It!     **
>*****************************************************************************>
>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
On the other hand: --Metaphor Warning!--

How much would it cost to buy a Pickup Truck, compared to say a Supra or 300Z?
Which would be able to haul more and do more work? Which would be more fun
to drive?

Thoughts of a "car guy".

Regards,
     Ed
'67 Sunbeam Tiger MkII
[email-masked]